Protect your commercial establishment with the Silent Knight fire alarm system. Fire doesn’t stand a chance with this fire alarm system equipped with everything you need to detect and warn people what to do when disaster strikes.
Focusing on functionality and flexibility, here are the top three reasons you should choose the Silent Knight system.
- With the Silent Knight system, everything is included. It’s a one stop shop. This package includes: smoke detectors, heat detectors, modules, and pull stations.
- Communication is key when fires happen. The Silent Knight system is highly sophisticated, and can communicate the type of emergency and the location, in real time, to emergency services.
- This is the most cost effective system. Purchase the right amount of protection you need now, and expand/ add on, as your business grows in the future.
If you’re worried about not knowing national and state codes for fire alarm systems, don’t be. Our specialists at Salem Security Alarm will help you every step of the way. With over 20 years of experience, they are knowledgable about what your business will need to get up to code. Additionally, with Silent Knight’s full arrangement of smoke detectors, heat detectors, modules, and pull stations, it’s a popular choice for all kinds of business owners.
Don’t only protect the products in your business, but also the people in it, with the Silent Knight fire alarm system. This system comes with the unique ability to deliver specific instructions, including emergency plans, to tenants, employees, students, and customers. This life saving feature could be the difference between fatality and life.
Having systems in place for when disaster strikes, and taking precautions, can decrease your insurance rates. That means that it’s protecting you and saving you money monthly. It’s a win-win for everyone.
If your signal isn’t strong enough, we can add a fire radio to restore your fire panel.
We offer a variety of alarm systems to best fit your needs.
- IntelliKnight 5600: This hybrid convention-addressable fire alarm control and communicator system is perfect for small fire alarm and sprinkler applications. No programming tools are required for its basic panel operation. It includes a built-in digital communicator and dialer. It will support the cost-effective Honeywell Fire System and SK device counterpart detectors and modules. It also comes with an optional remote annuciator to meet individual needs. Add accessories to the IntelliKnight 5600 system, including single and dual action pull stations, photoelectric smoke detectors, fixed temperature thermal detector, mini monitor module, addressable relay module, and more.
- IntelliKnight 5700: This system is a 50-100 point single loop addressable fire alarm communicator system. With this system you’ll enjoy features like drift compensation, maintenance alerts, and a built-in digital communicator. It has built-in support for up to any combinator of 50 SD devices. This system comes with a built-in digital communicator and dialers, uses a standard wire, and possesses a built-in synchronization that slows for multiple notification manufactures at once. The accessories that come with this system include: detectors, modules, remote annunicator, addressable fire alarm control panels, intelligent power module, remote LED fire annunicator, and relay interface board.
- IntelliKnight 5808: This is a 127-198 point single loop addressable fire alarm control and communicator system. Features with this system include maintenance alerts, built-in digital communicators, and distributed intelligent power. It possesses a built-in support for up to 99 Silent Knight detectors and 99 Silent Knight modules. Any combination of 127 SD devices can be supported. It also has a built-in digital communicator and dialer and built-in synchronization for multiple notification appliance manufactures.
- Additional Accessories:
- Remote annunciator
- LED/IO module
- Intelligent power module
- Additional Accessories:
- IntelliKnight 5820XL: This system is a 127 point, expandable to 792 point, multi-loop addressable fire alarm control and communicator system. It boasts for features like drift compensation, maintenance alerts, built-in digital communicator, and intelligent power. It can support up to 99 Silent Knight detectors and modules and is expandable to include 396 Silent Knight detectors and modules to create an incredible total point capactiy of 792 points using the Silent Knight protocol. It also possesses a built-in support for any combination of 127 SD devices, a built-in digital communicator or dialer, and more.
- Remote annunciator
- Addressable fire alarm control panels
- Intelligent power modules
- LED/Io module
Get started giving your business the best fire protection available, with the Silent Knight system. Click here to request a free estimate.